Thank you to everyone who attended, presented, sponsored,
and exhibited at the E2Tech Expo 2017!
Presentations are available below in BLUE.
Check out the Expo photo album on our Facebook Page
Video Recordings from Hannaford Hall are now available:
The third annual E2TECH EXPO will be the premier energy & environmental innovation and business event of the year! Investors and funders, policymakers, energy and environmental companies, and other innovation "enablers" are on tap to advise attendees on strategies for Maine's economic and business development future.
FULL AGENDA & SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION
E2TECH EXPO 2017 will engage private, public, and non-profit stakeholders to help both startups and mature companies access the resources they need to:
- Promote their products, services, and technologies;
- Accelerate their growth;
- Compete in national and global markets;
- Support a robust and innovative state environmental and energy market and workforce; and
- Make Maine an innovation hub to start and grow a business.
Don't miss out on valuable networking and the chance to learn more about the critical resources available to the energy, environmental, and cleantech sectors.
7:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast Networking
8:00 a.m. Welcome & E2Tech Annual Meeting
- Pat Coughlin - Principal at St.Germain Collins, Director of EHS Sentry, and Chair of E2Tech Board of Directors
- Representative Chellie Pingree - 1st District of Maine (video)
8:30 a.m. Keynote - E4TheFuture: Energy. Economy. Equity. Environment.
Energy efficiency does more than cut waste, combat climate change, and save dollars. It employs 1.9 million Americans, by far the largest sector in the U.S. clean economy. E4TheFuture develops and advocates for federal, state, and local policy strategies by leveraging the four "E's".
- Energy - Promoting clean, efficient, safe solutions
- Economy - Growing a prosperous low-carbon economy for the 22nd Century
- Equity - Empowering all Americans to run their homes with clean, affordable energy
- Environment - Restoring healthy air, water, and land
Stephen Cowell has dedicated his career to achieving a strong and prosperous U.S. clean energy economy. He is an entrepreneur who has founded and directed several energy efficiency and renewable energy organizations, including Conservation Services Group (CSG) in 1984. Under Cowell's leaderships, CSG designed and implemented conservation and renewable energy programs for utilities, state agencies, and other entities nationwide ultimately providing services to more than 3.2 million businesses and households.
9:30 a.m. Plenary Panel - Show Me How This Thing Works! R&D Challenges, Demonstration Opportunities & Commercialization Initiatives
- Lynn Abramson - Executive Director, Clean Energy Business Network
- Dr. Habib Dagher - Executive Director, Advanced Structures and Composites Center
- John Egan - Senior Vice President, Lending & Investment, CEI
- Jess Knox - Coordinator, Maine Accelerates Growth/Venture Hall [Moderator]
- Joe Migliaccio - Director of Business Development, Maine Technology Institute (MTI)
11:00 a.m. Networking Lunch & Visit with Sponsors & Exhibitors
12:00 p.m. E2Tech Talks Focusing on Maine's Innovation & Entrepreneurial Community
- Phil Coupe - Managing Partner, ReVision Energy
- Bob Garver - President, Wicked Joe Organic Coffees
- Erica Haywood - Co-Founder, LoveGrown Agricultural Research
- Susan MacKay - CEO, Cerahelix
- Jared Pinkham - COO, Grojo
- Andrea K. Suter - Counsel, Pierce Atwood [Moderator]
1:00 p.m. Sponsor & Exhibitor Break
1:15 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Workshops #1 and #2
Workshop #1 - If I Had $1,000,000! Investment & Funding Opportunities
- Martha Bentley - Director of Innovation Infrastructure, Maine Technology Institute (MTI)
- Jayme Okma Lee - Investment Manager, Maine Venture Fund
- Tom Murley - Founder and Principal, Two Lights Energy Advisors
- Sandra Stone - Chair Emeritus, Maine Angels
- Brian Whitney - President, Maine Technology Institute (MTI) [Moderator]
Workshop #2 - Lawyers, Guns & Money: Critical Business Development Resources
- Christopher Dargie - Director & Shareholder, Perkins Thompson
- Lewis Hinman - Owner/Principal, Independent Business Advisement
- Tom Rainey - Executive Director, Maine Center for Entrepreneurial Development (MCED)
- Laura Thibodeau - President, Springborn Staffing
- Brad Weller, CPA - Principal, MacPage
- Katharine Kranich Wojcik - Owner & Creative Director, Adept, LLC
3:00 p.m. The Times, They Are a-Changin': The Case for a New Innovation Policy
Call For Sponsors & Exhibitors!
Show your support and be seen at the area's leading
business and innovation event of the year.
CLICK HERE to learn more about sponsorship & exhibitor
opportunities, and contact Jeff Marks, email@example.com
if you are interested in claiming a table.
Sponsorships are limited, so act quick!
Visit with our Sponsors & Exhibitors!
Enjoy a Special E2Tech Gift From a Local Company!